Friday 17 June 2011

SketchUP a GoGo


I have thought that I need to spread the SketchUP love for a long time, and the time has come.

Because it is such an fun and easy to use application I would encourage anyone to come along and have a go. It's not just for 'Architects'. It can be used to scribble an idea, make a map, draw a birthday card, invent a contraption, make a mini video and all sorts of other random nonsense.

Spurred on by the left brain thinking of the SketchUP developers I am going to hold a very informal beginners SketchUP session for those interested in the lovely free offering from the nice people at Google. When I say 'informal' I mean 'beers and chips' kinda informal, so bring a beverage and a snack to share!

This is happening on Thursday the 30th of June.

For those more studious you can download SketchUP here and have a go.

If you have a laptop (Mac or PC - we aren't racist here) bring it along and you can join in on the fun - One essential is a mouse; you can use a trackpad but SketchUP likes mice!

The Facebook page for the event is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156241511112539

No comments:

Post a Comment